“Respect for humanity through creating a safe workplace”
Young Hwa Con & Eng will use safety & health as a top priority in its management activities and will continue to proactively improve and eliminate potential hazards that may arise during production, installation, and after-sales service.
We have acquired OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series), an international certification standard for safety and health management systems.
At the same time, we are conducting continuous safety education for employees to prevent accidents.
Establish voluntary safety and health culture
- Establish safe first culture
- Creating an autonomous safety and health atmosphere
- Establish and strengthen safety education system
Strengthen risk prevention activities
- Systematize Risk Management
- Mitigating and eliminating proactive risk factors
- Health care and disease prevention of members
Enhancing the safety and health of enterprises
- Strengthening safety and health systems and organizations
- Aiming at a global level of safety and health management system
- Strengthening safety partnership with suppliers