“Practicing respect for human life through a safe workplace”
Safety is the top priority in all of Young Hwa’s management activities. We enforce preemptive improvement and hazard elimination activities throughout our production, installation and post-installation service processes.
We also strive to create a work environment where our staff and executives’ safety is ensured, and have implemented a range of policies to improve job satisfaction.
We have acquired the OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series) Certification, and administer regular safety education to staff, executives and related parties for prevention of safety incidents and accidents.
Building a culture of self-initiated safety and health
- Establishing a safety-first culture
- Creating a self-initiated safety and healthy atmosphere
- Establishing and improving a safety education system
Improved risk preemption activities
- Systematic risk management
- Preemptive improvement and hazard elimination
- Improved health management and illness prevention for employees
Company-wide improvement of safety and health competencies
- Improvements to safety and health system and organization
- Global-standard safety and health management system
- Bolstering of safety partnerships with vendors